Welcome to the Christian Crocheter blog!

Hello world!

Welcome to the Christian Crocheter blog. My display name is Elizabeth Day (not my real name, just a name for online things), but I prefer Liz, Beth, or Lizzie - take your pick!

I created this blog because, as you can probably guess, I love God, and I love to crochet! And both together are even better.

You can expect to see lots of crochet patterns, as well as completed projects, on this blog.

As this is just a welcoming post, it's very short - as you can probably see! However, future posts will be longer, I promise!

Aside from posts about crocheting, expect to see me obsessing over random things such as NaNo, hairstyles, clothes, and more. Because, while crochet is fun, it isn't the only thing in the world!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Thanks,

-Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Wordpress :-)

Crochet for Charity

Crocheted Birthday Present Ideas