Happy February! (Two days late)

Happy (two-days-late) February, everyone!

I hope that this month will be a great and successful month for all. What are some of your goals for the month of February? My time during this month is going to be very limited, but I'll still be trying to pack in as many things as possible. Here's part of my list:

What to get done during February:

Write 1st draft of "Donuts, Ice-Skating, and a Whole Lot of Jesus

Edit and find beta readers for "Audrey's Story"

Start to plan March's book

Work on my Fibonacci Science Fair project

Learn new songs on the piano

Finish my crocheted blanket

Make at least 1 more FBF doll

Write lots of blog posts :-)

Raise my A-'s to A's

Advertise my blog to get more traffic here

And more!

Again, I'd love to see your lists in the comments below!

As we all know, February is the month of Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day can be taken in many different ways - some good, some bad. I know that a lot of kids think that this time of year is 'icky', but it can actually be a great time to let someone know that you care. So, this Valentine's Day, tell someone who you really appreciate that you love them and care about them.

A stereotype about Valentine's Day is that it's only for couples. Sure, it's a very romantic holiday, but it doesn't have to be for couples and couples only. I don't have a boyfriend yet, and that's totally fine - celebrating Valentine's Day is still fun, even if you just do it with your friends. Keep that in mind when February 14th rolls around this year :-)

Thanks!

-Liz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Wordpress :-)

Crochet for Charity

Crocheted Birthday Present Ideas